One of the amazing benefits of green beauty products is their versatility. Clean ingredients create options.
Have you ever wished that you had an entire arsenal of gorgeous lipsticks? Well, you may not realize it, but you already do! There is a current trend that involves applying powder eye shadow on the lips to produce stunning original colors and finishes. With clean makeup, you can safely use not only your eye shadows, but also your blushes to formulate an unlimited number of lip colors. The possibilities are endless, so unleash your creativity and let your imagination run wild!
Here are a few tips:
- Exfoliate your lips to remove any dead skin that shadow or blush could cling to. I enjoy this Organic Marshmallow Cream Lip Scrub from Treat, but you can easily whip up your own sugar scrub or use a soft toothbrush to gently buff your lips.
- Moisturization is key!! Apply a healthy coat of balm to your lips so that the powders that you choose can glide on with ease. This step also prevents your lips from drying out. I absolutely adore Kari Gran's Lip Whip and Hurraw! Lip Balm, but feel free to use your favorite!
- Loose mineral powders work amazingly well, but pressed products can be used too! I just got my hands on some shadows from Sheer Miracle and, oh my goodness, they are soooo gorgeous!! The blushes and shadows from Parlo Cosmetics also look exquisite on the lips!
For 25% off at Sheer Miracle, check out my affiliate link HERE.
As always, code blushingbme saves you 20% at Parlo Cosmetics :)
- After you've applied your balm, use a lip brush to add your powder products. Don't be afraid to mix different colors and experiment with new and interesting combos. In these photos, I've used Goddess and Flesh from Sheer Miracle to create a bold, fall look!
I hope that you have fun with this trend and don't forget to tag me in all of your gorgeous new looks!
*The Sheer Miracle products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.
*The Sheer Miracle products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.







This is a fun idea, and I love Kari Gran Lip Whip too! The lip color you've created here looks great on you. :)
ReplyDeleteI have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.
ReplyDeletebest beauty hacks for girls