I recently reviewed some goodies from Glory Boon's Passport to Paradise collection and I was inspired to create a glamorous, tropical look!

- Moisturizer: Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream
- Foundation + Concealer: Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream in Shade BB3 (I am in love with this BB cream! It covers like a dream, so a little goes a long way. I used a buffing brush to blend a small amount over my entire face. I then used my fingers to tap some extra product underneath my eyes and on all of the areas in need of some additional coverage.)
- Bronzer: Parlo Cosmetics San Frantastic - All Over Glow Mineral Bronzer (I blended this on my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose with a soft stippling brush. I also lightly contoured a little bit underneath my cheekbones.)
- Highlighter: Glory Boon All Natural Highlight in Sol (This highlight is pure amazingness! I used a fluffy brush to add this beautiful powder to the tops of my cheekbones.)
- Blush: Glory Boon Passport to Paradise Mineral Blush in Tropical Vibes (This stuff is seriously pigmented! I used a very small amount and a soft hand to apply it to the apples of my cheeks.)
- Eye Shadow Primer: Vapour Organic Beauty Stratus Luminous Instant Skin Perfector
- Eye Shadows: I first applied W3ll People's Elitist Eyeshadow Powder in 812, Gold Twinkle, to the inner third of my eye using a flat shadow brush. I then went back in with the same brush to add W3ll People's Elitist Eyeshadow Powder in 83, Luminous Copper, to the middle of each lid. Finally, I used a small shadow brush to pack Parlo Cosmetics's Natural Mineral Eye Shadow in Blow Me onto the outer edge of my eyes. Finally, I used a fluffy shadow brush and blended all three of these shadows together to create a soft, diffused effect.
- Winged Liner: W3ll People Hypnotist Eyepencil in Black
- Lower Lash Line: (I used a pencil brush to blend this shadow along the lower lash line to create a pop of contrast against the warmer shadows on the upper lid.)
- Mascara: Lily Lolo Mascara
- Lip Color: Glory Boon All Natural Lip Glosses in Mermaid Kisses & High Tide (I am in love with this beautiful lip combo!! I applied Mermaid Kisses first and then topped it with High Tide for a more natural lip that pairs nicely with the vibrant eyes!)
Do you have a go-to tropical look?


Wow! So beautiful. Love this look!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Nina! You are too sweet! <3
DeleteThe desire to live a laptop lifestyle seems to be something that is envied and ridiculed by people at the same time. Most people don't understand the concept of being a home lifestyle entrepreneur so basically they are just drawing conclusions.
ReplyDeleteGet styles and colors of both to match the majority of your wardrobe. Learn More
ReplyDelete