Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

2016 Holiday Gift Guide

With so many sales around this time of year, the holiday season is perfect for stocking up on essentials and trying new things. Not to mention, it's the perfect opportunity to introduce friends and family to your favorite clean products!

To make the gift buying process a bit easier, I have compiled a list of my most coveted green beauty and home products! I have organized all of my picks by brand and have included links, as well as prices for everything (USD). I hope that you find this helpful and please feel free to comment on this post with any questions or feedback that you may have. Happy shopping!

Holiday Gift Guide

Favorites by Brand

Beauty

100% Pure

Acure Organics


Agent Nateur


Alima Pure



Jane Iredale


Josh Rosebrook


Kari Gran

  • Lip Whip - $16 for Tints / $21 for Colors

Kjaer Weis


Laurel


Lily Lolo


May Lindstrom


Odacité


One Love Organics


Osmia Organics


Pai


Parlo Cosmetics

Parlo's entire product line falls between $4 and $12. Woo woo!!

Code blushingbme saves you 20% sitewide!


Rejuvenate Beauty Company


Code shop15 saves you 15% on your first purchase!

Sheer Miracle


Code candy25 saves you 25% off sitewide!

W3ll People

Wellborn Essentials


Code blushingbme10 saves you 10% off sitewide!

Stadler Form Jasmine Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser

Home

Abeego


Buckaroo Organics


LunchSkins


Mountain Rose Herbs


Stadler Form


Where to Shop


*The coupon codes provided in this post for Parlo Cosmetics, Rejuvenate Beauty Company, and Sheer Miracle are affiliate links. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion regarding my favorite products. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.

No comments