If you follow me on Instagram, you know that my husband and I recently moved. Geoff's parents graciously took us in while we anxiously await for construction to finish on our first house! During this transitional period, I've packed up the majority of my makeup arsenal and limited myself to one small cosmetic bag of essentials. You know what that means . . . if a product made it into that bag, it's exceptional!
Hynt Beauty DUET Perfecting Concealer in Fair
You only need a very small amount of this concealer because it covers everything and blends incredibly well! It has a thick, melted marshmallow-like texture, but can easily be thinned out with a bit of moisturizer when I'm after less coverage.
Hurraw! Moon Balm
You can't go wrong with Hurraw! lip balms! This one is packed with luscious oils and blue chamomile to keep your lips hydrated all night long. It also has a soothing scent of vanilla and Peru balsam.
Ilia Beauty Lip Conditioner in Blossom Lady
This is the most effortless, muted pink! It's perfect for everyday use, and its lipstick/balm hybrid formulation makes it super comfortable to wear throughout the day.
Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation in Lightness
I mention this foundation all of the time because I love the airbrushed look that it gives my skin! I also find that it looks the same when I'm about to take it off as it did when I first put it on. It took my a little time to find the best application method, but a buffing brush over freshly moisturized skin works wonders for me! Check out my full review of this foundation here.
Lily Lolo Vegan Mascara
This is another product that I talk about all of the time because it performs so well for me. The rich formulation coats my lashes beautifully and never makes them look clumpy or spidery.
Parlo Cosmetics Natural Mineral Blush in Pretty, Pretty Princess
The pigmentation of Parlo's products is amazing! This flirty pink mimics my natural flush and its flattering sparkle eliminates the need for a highlighter.
Don't forget that code blushingbme saves you 20% sitewide at Parlo Cosmetics :)
Don't forget that code blushingbme saves you 20% sitewide at Parlo Cosmetics :)
Rituel de Fille Ash and Ember Eye Soot in Sigil
I'm still testing out this shadow, but I'm in love with the color! It's a rose, champagne color that can be used all over the lids or just as a highlight. The texture is unique and I'm definitely not used to it yet. It's between a powder and a cream, and seems to blend best once it has warmed up a tad.
Rituel de Fille Inner Glow Cream Blush in Lovesick
The verdict is still out for me on this blush, but the color is perfection! It's an especially flattering dusty pink that will compliment so many skin tones! I also find that this blush is very easy to blend. I have a full post dedicated to Rituel de Fille coming soon!
RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer
This bronzer creates such a lovely, sun-kissed glow! There is a subtle, golden shimmer that provides a gorgeous warm, radiance that is perfect all year round!
RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer
I have completely fallen for this champagne-toned highlighter! It has a luxurious, satiny texture and melts into the skin with such ease. It provides just the right amount of iridescence for stunning, glowy skin that looks naturally radiant and never overdone. Check out my full review of this product here.---
What do you think? Did I miss any key products?
**The Parlo Cosmetics blush featured in this post was an affiliate sample and the promo code, blushingbme, is an affiliate code. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.**





I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. moving companies in west hollywood
ReplyDeleteAw, this became quite a good post. In thought I have to put in writing like this additionally – spending time and actual effort to have a great article… but exactly what do I say… I procrastinate alot through no indicates often get something accomplished. how long until 2020 ends siri
ReplyDeleteNice post. I learn something harder on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to learn to read content off their writers and use something at their store. I’d opt to apply certain while using the content in my small blog no matter whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link for your internet weblog. Appreciate your sharing. how long until 2020 ends siri
ReplyDeleteRadiance is found in Him because He is the Word of the Father, and the Word eternally uttered by the Father completely and perfectly expresses Him. He is the brightness of the Father's mind. Due proportion is found in the Son of God because He is the perfect image of the Father. What is the difference between hemp soap and CBD soap?
ReplyDelete