Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

Empties - To Repurchase or Not to Repurchase??

I put a tremendous amount of effort into sharing information about the products that I love and the companies I believe in on this blog. However, with so many incredible green beauty goodies on the market, it is easy to constantly adopt new loves. Only time can truly tell whether or not a product is amazing enough to repurchase and as empties collect, a verdict must be made.

Can you guess which of these empties I plan on repurchasing?

Product empties. Featuring 100% Pure Honey Cream Wash in Vanilla Bean; 100% Pure Maracuja Mascara; Acure Organics Energizing Body Wash; Acure Organics Facial Toner with Balancing Rose + Red Tea; JĀSÖN Powersmile Whitening Toothpaste; Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation; Mahalo Rare Indigo Beauty Balm; and RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up.

100% Pure Honey Cream Wash in Vanilla Bean

This is my favorite body wash! The vanilla bean scent is deliciously sweet and the rich, creamy texture of this wash is ultra luxurious! The addition of nourishing ingredients like organic aloe, creamed honey, and coconut oil leave my skin feeling perfectly soft and moisturized. It also lathers like a dream!

Verdict: Repurchase!

100% Pure Honey Cream Wash in Vanilla Bean

100% Pure Maracuja Mascara

The formulation of this mascara is quite wet and a bit clumpy. Upon application, my unruly lashes would all stick together in a gloopy, hot mess sort of way. Definitely not flattering! I adore 100% Pure,

Verdict: Pass :(

100% Pure Maracuja Mascara

Acure Organics Energizing Body Wash

If I'm not using 100% Pure's Honey Cream Wash, I am using this one! This body wash is a staple! It is affordable and the quality is great! It leaves my skin feeling perfectly silky and hydrated! It also a has a sweet almond scent that I love!

Verdict: Repurchase!

Acure Organics Energizing Body Wash

Acure Organics Facial Toner with Balancing Rose + Red Tea

While this balancing toner helped remove excess residue from my skin after cleansing, I found it to be incredibly drying! I have naturally thirsty skin, so if you are normal to oily, this product may work wonders! 

Verdict: Pass :(

Acure Organics Facial Toner with Balancing Rose + Red Tea


JĀSÖN Powersmile Whitening Toothpaste

Natural toothpastes usually make me feel like I am brushing my teeth with body lotion...yeah, not pleasant! However, this toothpaste from JĀSÖN is amazing! It lathers like a champion and doesn't leave a funky aftertaste. We are currently using the Cinnamon Mint flavor, but Vanilla Mint is also a fave!

Verdict: Repurchase!

JĀSÖN Powersmile Whitening Toothpaste

Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation

I seriously cannot get enough of this foundation (review here)! It wears flawlessly throughout the day and the shade Lightness matches my skin perfectly! I like bouncing it onto moisturized skin with a sponge for a gorgeous, airbrushed look!

Verdict: Repurchase!

Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation

Mahalo Rare Indigo Beauty Balm

I did not get along well with the potent floral smell of this balm at first. However, Mahalo reached out and suggested that I leave the lid off for a while. Because all of the aromatics in this balm are from natural essences, they are volatile and will lessen when exposed to air. After that, it was perfect! This indulgent, violet-blue balm is packed with antioxidants and essential fatty acids that make my skin feel like silk! I also find that it works wonders on the inflammation and redness associated with pesky breakouts.

Verdict: Repurchase!

Mahalo Rare Indigo Beauty Balm


RMS Beauty is one of my favorite brands and this cream is beautiful! It can be used as both a foundation and a concealer because the coverage builds so easily! However, I have an unfailing love for Jane Iredale's Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream and have recently fallen hard for W3ll People's Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer. At present, there just isn't a place for "Un" Cover-Up in my daily routine.

Verdict: Pass...but probably not for long!

RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up

Do you have any empties that you plan on repurchasing or letting go for now?

No comments