Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

5 Product Face in 5 Minutes: November 2016 Edition!

This month's 5 Product Face in 5 Minutes is all about Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer! I am seriously obsessed with this stuff! You may not think that you need a primer in your life, but let me tell you, this magical cream is going to revolutionize your makeup routine! Yes, it's that good! Not only does it act as an amazing base that evens out texture and diffuses fine lines, but it also increases the longevity of my makeup and adds a stunning luminosity. This primer is like perfect lighting in a bottle!

I have recently been applying Pai's Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream as the first step in my routine to moisturize my skin and prep for makeup. It's my go-to moisturizer because it provides such long-lasting hydration to my dry skin.

5 Product Face in 5 Minutes. Featuring Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer; Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream; Alima Pure Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex in Teak; Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use in Artemis; and Lily Lolo Mascara.

Vapour Organic Beauty Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer

I use my fingers to apply shade 904 all over my face to balance out any sallowness and create a beautiful radiance. Seriously, the glow from this stuff is insane!

(30 seconds)

Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer

Review of Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer

Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream

This cream can be used as both a foundation and a concealer because the coverage builds so flawlessly! This cream is heat-resistant and water-resistant with SPF 25, which makes it perfect for my porcelain skin! I also love that while it provides full coverage, yet still has a natural finish that gives the skin a beautifully airbrushed look! I like to apply a very thin layer all over my face using a buffing brush and then go back in with my finger to tap a little extra product underneath my eyes to conceal.

(2 minutes)

Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream

Alima Pure Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex in Teak

I use this silky powder to create a sun-kissed glow all year round! I use a fluffy brush to blend this gorgeous bronze shade onto my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose. I also like to subtly contour to accentuate my cheekbones.

(30 seconds)

Alima Pure Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex in Teak

Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use in Artemis

I am obsessed with the gorgeous berry-mauve hue of this multi-tasking cream! It looks stunning on the cheeks, eyes, and lips! Once warmed up on the back of my hand, this product melts flawlessly into the skin for a glamorous, fresh look! Check out my full review here.

(1 minute)

Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use in Artemis

Lily Lolo Mascara

I coat my top and bottom lashes with a generous amount of this mascara. The bristle brush and thickening formula add lots of volume to my unruly lashes! If you have time, you can use a small, angled brush to line your eyes with this mascara for a extra definition.

(1 minute)

Lily Lolo Mascara

That's it! Natural beauty enhanced with natural products in no time!

If I have any extra time, I have also been applying Ilia's Lip Gloss in Heartbeat on top of Artemis to add a bit more interest and dimension to my lips.

What are your favorite 5 Product Face staples for November?

2 comments

  1. Great choices and I really want that primer now :) I like quick make up just like you, and for me it would be Pure Anada mineral foundation (used as a concealer too), 100%Pure blush in Mimosa, Silk Naturals brow gel in MedAsh, 100%Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara and some lip product, they change everyday, plain natural chapstick is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Speed is key during the week for me, haha! I need to get my hands on that foundation and brow gel! Thank you so much for sharing your recommendations! <3

    ReplyDelete