Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

Get the Look: Amethyst Eyes

As you may already know, I am a huge fan of Parlo Cosmetics! Not only are the products packed with great ingredients at affordable prices, but the owner, Chrissy, lovingly crafts each and every item by hand! I posted this fun, purple eye look a few weeks ago on Instagram using Parlo's super pigmented mineral eye shadows and I just adore it!

Don't forget that code blushingbme saves you 20% sitewide at Parlo Cosmetics :)

Here's how to get the look:

Makeup Tutorial - Amethyst Eyes

Moisturizer: Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream


Foundation: Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream in Shade BB3 (I am in love with this BB cream! It covers like a dream, so a little goes a long way. I like to use a buffing brush to blend a small amount over my entire face.) 


Concealer: W3ll People Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer in Fair (I used my finger to apply this cream underneath my eyes and on the areas in need of some additional coverage.) 


Bronzer: Alima Pure Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex in Teak (This silky powder gives my pale skin such a beautiful bronze glow! I used a fluffy brush to blend this weightless powder onto my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose. I also like to subtly contour to accentuate my cheekbones.) 


Highlighter: Parlo Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Shimmy, Shimmy (This nude pink shadow is beautiful on the eyes, but is also stunning as a highlight! I used a fluffy brush to add this powder to the tops of my cheekbones.) 


Blush: Parlo Cosmetics Natural Mineral Blush in Jolene (Parlo's blushes are so beautiful and luxe! I used a small amount and a soft hand to apply this rosy pink to the apples of my cheeks.)


Eye Shadow Primer: Vapour Organic Beauty Stratus Luminous Instant Skin Perfector


Eye Shadows: I first applied Love Nugget from Parlo Cosmetics to the inner half of each of my eyes using a flat shadow brush. I then went back in with the same brush to add Ssk Boom Baa from Parlo Cosmetics to the outer half of each of my eyes. This bold amethyst color is incredible! Finally, I used a fluffy shadow brush and blended these shadows together to create a soft, diffused effect. 


Lower Lash Line: I used a pencil brush to blend a tiny bit of Love Nugget along my lower lash line to create a cohesive look. 


Waterline: Alima Pure Natural Definition Eye Pencil in Paper


Mascara: Lily Lolo Mascara


Lip Color: Jane Iredale's Lip Pencil in Spice with Kjaer Weis's Lipstick in Honor (I am in love with this beautiful lip combo!! I applied my favorite lip pencil first and then topped it with a stunning pale pink lipstick that pairs perfectly with the vibrant eyes!) 

Get the look, featuring Parlo Cosmetics, Jane Iredale, Alima Pure, W3ll People, Kjaer Weis, Lily Lolo, and Vapour Organic Beauty

Bold purples are often hard to come by; do you have a go-to amethyst eye look?


*The Parlo Cosmetics products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.

2 comments