Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

October 2016 Favorites

2016 is vanishing rapidly, but October's lineup isn't going anywhere! These amazing products are going to remain in my arsenal for years to come!

October beauty favorites featuring Alima Pure Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex; Fitglow Beauty Mineral Blush in Joy; Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer; H. Gillerman Organics Pure Breathing - Sinus Remedy; Parlo Cosmetics Nail Polish in After Twilight; Raw Sugar Hand Wash in Raw Coconut + Mango; and Sheer Miracle Pure Mineral Eye Shadows

Alima Pure Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex

I use this silky powder in the shade Teak to give my pale skin a beautiful bronze glow! I use a fluffy brush to blend this weightless powder onto my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose. I also like to subtly contour to accentuate my cheekbones.

Alima Pure Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex

Fitglow Beauty Mineral Blush in Joy

This is blush is insanely pigmented and blends beautifully! It is a vibrant, cool-toned pink that really gives life to my fair complexion. I use a very small amount and a light hand to apply this silky powder to the apples of my cheeks for an instant, healthy flush!

Fitglow Beauty Mineral Blush in Joy

H. Gillerman Organics Pure Breathing - Sinus Remedy

If you are prone to sinus pain, especially in the colder weather, this is the product for you! This brisk blend of eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, bay laurel, orange, niaouli, and petitgrain essential oils really helps to open the sinus passages and soothe any pain or discomfort! The eucalyptus is very invigorating, while the lavander is quite calming and familiar. All you have to do is inhale this energizing blend to feel revitalized on colder days or when you're just not feeling your best.

H. Gillerman Organics Pure Breathing - Sinus Remedy

Parlo Cosmetics Nail Polish in After Twilight

This iridescent, purpley-blue, 5-free nail polish from Parlo Cosmetics is absolutely gorgeous! It glides on beautifully and dries in no time!

Don't forget that code blushingbme saves you 20% sitewide at Parlo Cosmetics :)

Parlo Cosmetics Nail Polish in After Twilight

Raw Sugar Hand Wash in Raw Coconut + Mango

I work in a lab and have to wash my hands constantly! I am always on the hunt for a great hand wash and I've finally found it! My hands get super dry in the winter months, but I know that this moisturizing soap will keep them hydrated all year long! Not to mention, the scent is delicious!! With clean ingredients, affordable prices, and an initiative that gives back to those in need, I highly recommend checking out Raw Sugar!

Raw Sugar Hand Wash in Raw Coconut + Mango

Sheer Miracle Pure Mineral Eye Shadows

These shadows are gorgeous!! There are several colors to choose from and the pigmentation is amazing! A little primer or even just some water and the vibrancy of these shadows is brought to life! They are also super easy to blend and are incredibly affordable.

For 25% off at Sheer Miracle, check out my affiliate link HERE.

Sheer Miracle Pure Mineral Eye Shadows

Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I am absolutely in love with this stuff! You will be surprised by how much of a difference this primer makes! Not only does it act as an amazing base that evens out texture and diffuses fine lines, it also increases the longevity of my makeup and adds a soft luminosity. I use shade 904 to balance out any sallowness and create a subtle radiance. Seriously, the glow from this stuff is insane! I have always struggled with how to make my skin look soft and lit-from-within, but this primer is like perfect lighting in a bottle!

Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfecting Primer


What were your October favorites?


*The Parlo Cosmetics and Sheer Miracle products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.

2 comments

  1. Great faves! And your pics alone make me want that primer :) You look gorgeous in your IG pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Renata! You're too sweet! I've tried both the stick and liquid versions of Vapour's primers and this one definitely stands out as being the most radiant. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete