Spring is finally here! After a season filled with heavy foundations and rich jewel tones, I find that spring is the perfect time to lighten up. This year’s top makeup trends incorporate flashes of blue, statement lips, and flawless, glowing skin. Here are my clean product picks for a beautifully fresh and on-trend spring look:
Vapour Organic Beauty Stratus Luminous Instant Skin Perfector
I apply this straight from the stick to my forehead, chin, and nose. I then gently tap the product into my skin using my fingertips for a smooth, luminous base.
RMS Beauty“Un” Cover-Up
I bounce a thin layer of "Un" Cover-Up on as foundation using a Beauty Blender and then go back in with my fingers to conceal. This product melts into the skin for a lightweight, glowy finish that will leave your skin looking hydrated and healthy.
W3ll People Bio Brightener Stick
I have been loving this highlighter! It is luxuriously creamy and adds the perfect glow for a healthy, lit from within look. I use my fingers to apply a generous amount of this product to the tops of my cheekbones. It looks absolutely stunning when it catches the light!
Lily Lolo Pressed Blush in Just Peachy
A pop of peach is a springtime staple. Using a fluffy brush, I apply a generous amount of this mineral blush to the apples of my cheeks. You can also use your blush as an eyeshadow if you are feeling particularly peachy. I recommend complimenting your peach shadow with a rich brown at the outer corners of your eyes and a champagne highlight at the inner corners. You can also blend your peach shade into the lower lash line for an added pop of color.
Ilia Beauty Pure Eyeliner in Nightclubbing
With bold, lasting color this pencil adds just the right amount of blue to make your look striking, yet still elegant and understated. This liner glides on easily and the consistency is quite smooth. Try adding this color to the waterline for a even more dramatic effect.
Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Shell Shock
A statement lip doesn’t always have to be crimson. Try a moisturizing coral shade for a fresh look that will easily transition from spring to summer. I apply this beautiful, sheer coral shade straight from the bullet.
Yarok Feed Your Shine Serum
Nourish your locks with this serum that adds a gorgeous glossy shine while protecting your hair from the damaging effects of hot styling tools. I like to focus it on the ends of my hair to keep them looking healthy and full.
Kide Y Gold Highlighter
I use a big fluffy brush and a delicate hand to set my entire face with this illuminating powder. The satiny texture is luxurious and blends easily onto the skin, while the gold shimmer provides a warm radiance.
To complete this fresh spring look, I applied a coat of W3ll People Expressionist Mascara
Which products are you loving this spring?



No comments