My main goal in the morning is to get out of the door quickly and without looking like a zombie. While these five products have become staples in my fussless daily routine, they are also easy to glam up when I have a little more time to experiment.

I start with Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation (full review here) in the areas where I have the most redness, usually around my nose and chin. I blend out from there with a foundation brush or a sponge and then dab some extra product underneath my eyes and on whatever else needs concealing. (2 minutes)
I then reach for my RMS Buriti Bronzer, aka Gisele in a jar. I use a stippling brush to blend this on my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose. If I have enough time, I will also pop this bronzer onto my eyelids for subtle definition. (1 minute)

My current go-to blush is Embrace by Kjaer Weis. This color offers such a natural, beautiful flush that it is perfect for everyday use. I apply this blush to the apples of my cheeks using a big fluffy brush and then tap some on my lips for a little extra oomp. (30 seconds)
Next, I apply RMS Living Luminizer to the tops of my cheekbones, underneath the arches of my eyebrows, and to the inner corners of my eyes. I am all about finger painting when dousing myself in this beautiful highlighter, but I sometimes use a stippling brush. (30 seconds)
Finally, I coat my top and bottom lashes with a generous amount of W3ll People Expressionist Mascara. This mascara's tapered, rubber brush really helps to separate and volumize my short, stubby lashes. (1 minute)
That's it! Natural beauty enhanced with natural products. Out the door I go!
What are your favorite 5 Product Face staples?


No comments