The lineup for March is packed full of staples. To keep my skin hydrated throughout the last of the dry, winter days, there are plenty of rich, moisturizing products. There is also a cookbook that my husband and I have been testing out. With delicious, healthy recipes that have fortified us through the cold, this book has officially received our stamp of approval.

Hurraw! Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
I keep this balm on my nightstand and apply a healthy layer just before going to sleep. It smells like cake and I wake up with silky, hydrated lips.Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream
I use this cream as my morning moisturizer just before applying makeup. It absorbs quickly, leaves my skin feeling velvety soft, and has a citrusy, floral scent.100% Pure Honey Almond Nourishing Body Cream
This lotion is thick and creamy with a deliciously sweet scent. I apply it straight out of the shower and can get dressed without worrying about being a greasy mess.RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer + Lip2Cheek in Smile
I fully embrace my porcelain skin, but the winter months can leave me looking like a ghost. I tap this bronzer on my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose to warm up my complexion. I then pop a generous amount of Smile on the apples of my cheeks for a nice pop of color.At Home in the Whole Food Kitchen by Amy Chaplin
With inventive vegan and vegetarian recipes, my husband and I have been pulling inspiration from this book to spice up our normal meal rotation. We especially like the Whole Wheat Udon Noodle Salad and the Spicy Chickpea Stew. Yum!What were your March favorites?

No comments