How is it already September?!? I'm totally not ready for summer to end, but I am looking forward to to the influx of pumpkin treats!
August's lineup is packed with favorites for flawless skin, a clear mind, and a bright smile that will carry me seamlessly into fall.
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub
My husband and I are face scrub junkies, so when we both fell in love with this dark green, sea kelp-packed sludge, we knew it was a keeper! Though we have tried countless products, this is the first one to tick all of the boxes. It has the perfect amount of grit to achieve a really good clean without being too harsh or abrasive. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or dried out, just refreshed and glowing.
Alima Pure Pressed Eyeshadow in Siren
These pressed eyeshadows are gorgeous! Packaged in sleek, refillable compacts, these creamy powders glide on smoothly and blend with ease. The pigmentation is rich and bold, yet these shadows feel weightless on the skin and last for hours without creasing. Siren is a stunning, purplish-pink that adds a beautiful pop of color to the eyes.
Dr. Brite Cleansing Mouthwash
I am seriously obsessed with this stuff! It's minty, sweet, and so refreshing! The addition activated charcoal, coconut oil, and aloe vera juice work together to create a detoxifying solution that helps fight bad breath and whiten your teeth.
H. Gillerman Organics Clear Mind - Tension Remedy
This blend of lavandin grosso and peppermint essential oils is so lovely! The lavandin is quite calming, while the peppermint is very invigorating and uplifting. It really seems to help with that mid-afternoon fog toward the end of the work day. It's perfect for reducing neck tension and mental fatigue.
Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Blossom Lady
If you are looking for an effortless, muted pink that is perfect for everyday use, check out Blossom Lady! It has a silky-smooth texture, almost like a lipstick/balm hybrid. Its sheer formulation makes it very comfortable to wear and gives the lips a lovely, soft sheen.
Laurel Honey Berry Enzyme Mask
This mask is such a treat! Although a little sticky, this decadently sweet mask gently exfoliates the skin and is packed with antioxidants! When my skin seems like it is getting a bit dull, I apply this mask to nourish and brighten.
Odacite Jojoba Lavender Serum Concentrate
I recently mentioned this serum in my Skincare Essentials for a Weekend Away post and I'm still obsessed! It is really is like flawless skin insurance in a bottle! The combination of jojoba and lavender helps decongest pores and restore balance to the skin. Not to mention, lavender has amazing antibacterial properties that help gently fight off the microorganisms that lead to breakouts.
Parlo Cosmetics Spun Sugar Roll-On Perfume
This perfume oil is a dream! Its sugary sweet aroma of strawberry cotton candy may not be right for everyone, but I can't get enough of it! Crafted with high quality essential and fragrance oils in fractionated coconut oil, this subtle scent is absolutely delicious! The roll-on tube also makes it great for when you're on the go.
Don't forget that code blushingbme saves you 20% at Parlo Cosmetics.
W3ll People Bio Extreme Lipgloss in Peachy Pink
In general, I prefer lipstick to lipgloss. However, this particular formulation of gloss is incredibly soothing due to the addition of organic aloe, coconut oil, and grape seed oil. Although quite sheer, this sparkly pink has a serious shine that is moisturizing and never sticky.
What were your August favorites?












I'm obsessed with dr brite mouthwash too! And how cute are the little bottles! I like to keep one in my locker at work for a quick refresh after lunch.
ReplyDelete