I have been carrying the W3ll People Nudist Colorbalm in #7 around in my coat pocket for the past several weeks. I hadn’t realized how attached I had become to this product until one day I reached into my pocket and was panic stricken when it wasn’t there! I quickly remembered where I had left it and all was well, but seriously, that’s how you know when you have found a holy grail!

This tinted balm provides a subtle wash of color that will compliment every skin tone. The beautiful pink hue is neutral enough to add a nice hint of color on no makeup days, but also to have an impact when worn with makeup. The texture is creamy, without being too soft, and the product glides on flawlessly straight from the tube. There is also a light vanilla-mint scent and the addition of peppermint oil in W3ll People's lineup of Nudist Colorbalms makes for a refreshing tingle upon application. I think that what I like most about this formulation is that it is quite hydrating. I do find that I have to reapply fairly often, especially when eating and drinking, but my lips remain plump and moisturized even after the product has worn off.
To spice things up a bit, I also enjoy adding a touch of the W3ll People Bio Brightener Stick to the center of my lips for a gorgeous shimmer on top of this beautiful balm!
Have you tried the W3ll People Nudist Colorbalm in #7?
Ingredients: Castor Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate **, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordii Oil Copolymer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (and) Organic Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe) Extract, Mica (CI 77019),Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) oil, Vanilla flavor, Lysine, Stevia Rebaudiana (Stevia) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*, Roman Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)* [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)] * Certified Organic, ** Eco-cert




No comments