Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

Skincare Essentials for a Weekend Away

Summer is too quickly coming to an end, so my husband and I are heading out on one last weekend away.

The recent addition of Odacite's Serum Concentrates into my daily routine has really upped by skincare game. My skin has honestly never looked so good! 

Here are the essentials that will be making the trip with my this weekend!

Skincare Essentials for a Weekend Away. Featuring 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream; Josh Rosebrook Tinted Nutrient Day Cream with SPF 30; Kari Gran Lavender Hydrating Tonic; Mahalo Rare Indigo Beauty Balm; Odacite Jojoba Lavender Serum Concentrate; Osmia Organics Spot Treatment; and Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser.

100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

I use this cream in the morning and evening to minimize dark circles and calm the puffiness underneath my eyes! The addition of green tea and coffee provides some seriously potent anti-inflammatory power. This eye cream also contains natural anti-aging ingredients that are meant to nourish and brighten. 

100% Pure also makes this product in a 0.3 oz size that is perfect for traveling!

Review of 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Josh Rosebrook Tinted Nutrient Day Cream with SPF 30

I know that I mention this product all of the time, but I can't help myself! It's so wonderful! It is unlike any other SPF product that I have used due to it's lightweight, silky texture that doesn't have a hint of greasiness. It also doesn't leave any sort of residue or white cast and the the subtle tint beautifully adjusts to my skin tone. On its own, this cream provides just a hint of coverage and leaves the skin looking dewy and radiant. Underneath makeup, it functions as a smoothing primer that blends flawlessly with foundation. Check out my full review here.

Review of Josh Rosebrook Tinted Nutrient Day Cream with SPF 30

Kari Gran Lavender Hydrating Tonic

This toner is a soothing blend of 100% fractionally distilled aloe vera leaf, vegetable glycerin, and lavender essential oil. This tonic is so incredibly refreshing on a hot day! The lavender is lovely and calming, but this tonic is also available in a rose version.

Review of Kari Gran Lavender Hydrating Tonic


Mahalo Rare Indigo Beauty Balm

I adore this indulgent, violet-blue balm! It is filled with antioxidants and essential fatty acids that make my skin feel like silk! I also find that it works wonders on the inflammation and redness associated with pesky breakouts. The potent floral scent of this product initially bothered me a bit, but Mahalo reached out and suggested that I leave the lid off for a while. Because all of the aromatics in this balm are from natural essences, they are volatile and will lessen when exposed to air. Now it's perfect!

Review of Mahalo Rare Indigo Beauty Balm

Odacite Jojoba Lavender Serum Concentrate

This serum is a game-changer!! It is like flawless skin insurance in a bottle! The combination of jojoba and lavender helps decongest pores and restore balance to the skin. Not to mention, lavender has amazing antibacterial properties that help gently fight off the microorganisms that lead to breakouts.

Review of Odacite Jojoba Lavender Serum Concentrate

Osmia Organics Spot Treatment

Unlike acne treatments that tend to dry out the skin, this blend of essential oils gently treats blemishes and kills pesky bacteria. Although I find that it takes a bit longer to clear an active breakout, this lemony scented oil seems to eliminate pimples while really nourishing the skin. This treatment is a definite staple!

Review of Osmia Organics Spot Treatment

Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser

This cleanser easily removes makeup and effectively polishes the skin, producing a fresh, beautiful glow. It also has an invigorating citrus scent. Check out my full review here.

Review of Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser

What are you skincare essentials when you're away for the weekend?

No comments