Having recently reviewed Vapour Organic Beauty's Multi-Use Artist Palette in Afterglow, I thought that I would put together a fresh, summer look to showcase its versatility and glamour!

- Moisturizer: Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream
- Foundation: W3ll People Narcissist Foundation Stick in Shade 0 (I applied this foundation straight from the stick to my forehead, chin, and nose because those areas tend to exhibit the most redness. I then blended outward from there.)
- Concealer: RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up in “00” (I used my finger to apply this cream underneath my eyes and on areas in need of some additional coverage.)
- Bronzer: RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer (I blended this on my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose with a soft stippling brush. I also lightly contoured underneath my cheekbones.)
- Highlighter: RMS Beauty Master Mixer (On the tops of my cheekbones)
- Blush: Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Classic in Courtesan from the Artist Palette in Afterglow
- Eye Shadow Primer: Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Luminous Instant Skin Perfector
- Eye Shadows: Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow in Cloud Nine (all over my lids) & Alima Pure Pressed Eyeshadow in Zephyr (as an inner corner highlight)
- Winged Liner: W3ll People Hypnotist Eyepencil in Brown
- Lower Lash Line: Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Classic in Courtesan from the Artist Palette in Afterglow (I used a pencil brush to blend until the color was softly diffused.)
- Mascara: Lily Lolo Mascara
- Lip color: Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Au Pair topped with Velvet Gloss in Kitten from the Artist Palette in Afterglow (I am in love with this beautiful lip combo and the wear time is insane!!)

Have your tried any of the products mentioned in this post?

No comments