If you are looking for an amazing line of clean body butters, balms and other natural potions, you need to check out Wellborn Essentials! These goodies are handmade from organic and fair trade ingredients, and are fragranced with the finest essential oils. Packaged in sleek, eco-friendly containers with modern black and white labels, these products have a luxurious, professional feel. Aside from the outstanding quality of Wellborn Essentials's products, you will not find a nicer, more helpful person than the brand's creator, Emily. She is personally invested in the care and satisfaction of her customers and will gladly answer any questions or whip up a customized product for you. I have been testing out the Energizing Body Butter, Orange + Bergamot Lip Balm, and the Miracle Salve, and I am completely smitten!
If you are interested in checking out Wellborn Essentials, please do not hesitate to support such a wonderful small business!
Code blushingbme saves you at checkout! This is not an affiliate link, just a little gift from Emily :)

Energizing Body Butter
This body butter has a thick, lush texture without being too greasy. The scent is pleasantly sweet and citrusy with a bit of spiciness from the addition of cinnamon. My perpetually dry skin is always in need of ultra-moisturizing products and this butter is incredibly nourishing. I also find that it melts beautifully into the skin and absorbs quickly despite how rich and creamy it is.
Ingredients: Organic Raw Shea Butter*, Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil*, Organic Unrefined Grapeseed Oil, Essential Oils: Orange, Grapefruit, and Cinnamon
*fair trade

Miracle Salve
This healing balm is so soothing!! Intended for minor cuts, scrapes, bug bites, and burns, this salve is packed with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients. It feels amazing on my heels since they are constantly irritated by adorable shoes that are ridiculously uncomfortable. The cute tin also makes this product conveniently portable. I recently packed it for a trip to the beach and it cured my husband's salt water rash in no time!
Ingredients: Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Beeswax, Essential Oils: Lavender, Tea Tree, and Lemon
*Fair Trade


Orange + Bergamot Lip Balm
I wouldn't say that this lip balm is creamy, but it is luxuriously silky! It wears well and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. I also can't get enough of the bright and citrusy scent!
*Fair Trade


Overall, I am so impressed with all of these products from Wellborn Essentials! Their quality is amazing, the ingredients are top notch, and they are all very affordable!
Have you tried anything from Wellborn Essentials?


No comments