
If you haven't tried any lipsticks from Axiology, get ready to fall in love with an amazing brand whose products you can truly feel good about using! Not only are these gorgeous lipsticks vegan, organic, and cruelty free, but they are so silky and nourishing that you will be tempted to use them like you would a balm! Packaged in chic, triangular boxes that are constructed from recycled paper, each of these lipsticks is encased in a sleek, matte gold tube. Depressing the bottom of the tube until you hear a click, causes the inner bullet to pop out with your beautiful lip color! Axiology lipsticks retail at $28 USD for 0.14 oz. (4 g) of product.
Consistency + Finish
The Axiology lipsticks that I have tried are quite silky, but they not soft to the touch. Unlike the buttery formulation of 100% Pure's Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipsticks, the consistency of Axiology lipsticks is hard! Coupled with the design of the bullet, this causes the lipstick itself to wiggle a bit inside of the tube upon application. The Tinted Lip Conditioners from Ilia Beauty behave similarly and have a comparable consistency. I worry that this wiggling will eventually cause the lipstick to break off at its base. For the price, I wish that the product was stabilized a bit better. Despite the fact that they are hard, there is enough slip that these lipsticks glide on with ease. On the lips, these lipsticks are luxuriously creamy! The formulation of these lipsticks is so beautifully weightless that I often forget that I have anything on! With intense pigmentation and nutrient-rich ingredients, the wear time is also noteworthy. I have even noticed that my lips remain plump and moisturized after the color has worn off. The addition of sweet orange oil also gives these lipsticks a lovely citrus scent.
Several of Axiology's lipsticks have a beautiful, iridescent finish. I was a little nervous that they would look glittery on the lips, but their almost undetectable shimmer provides a subtle radiance that imparts a stunning sheen.

Color
The natural minerals used to pigment Axiology lipsticks give each shade a rich, vibrant color.
Attitude
Attitude is a saturated, cool-toned pink. There is a beautiful luster to this shade that makes it rather eye-catching on the lips.
Philosophy
This hue is a soft, nude pink with a hint of orangey coral. This color comes off as a pastel on the lips, so it may wash out certain skin tones. However, it is one of my favorite lipstick because with a light hand, Philosophy can be so romantic and alluring!


The Goodness
This is such a unique color! The Goodness is a lovely blush pink with a silver shimmer that adds a bit of interest and dimension to the lips.


Application
The presence of candelilla wax, castor oil, and grape seed oil make these lipsticks incredibly moisturizing! However, I usually start with a layer of balm just to smooth out the texture of my lips. I then apply these gorgeous hues straight from their respective bullets, but a lip brush also works well.
Ingredients
Organic Candelilla Wax, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Avocado Butter, Organic Grape Seed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Elderberry Extract, Sweet Orange Oil; May Contain: Iron Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet.
Wrap-Up
Axiology makes some of the most gorgeous lipsticks that you will find on the market! Packed with clean, nourishing ingredients, these high-quality lipsticks are silky and moisturizing. The color range is absolutely stunning and the each lipstick is richly pigmented with natural minerals. The unique iridescent finish that is a signature of this brand provides a subtle radiance that imparts a gorgeous sheen on the lips. It also adds a bit of dimension and interest that sets these lipsticks apart. While I adore the gorgeous gold packaging, be careful not to accidentally hit the bottom of the tube because it will cause these lipsticks to pop out when you least expect it!
These Axiology lipsticks have become staples in my green beauty arsenal and I cannot wait to test out some more colors!
Have you tried any lipsticks from Axiology?





Attitude looks amazing on you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! It's such a gorgeous color!
Delete