I am officially obsessed with the gorgeously creamy Tinted Lip Balms from Parlo Cosmetics! Not only are these pigmented balms made from all natural ingredients, but they are also just $4.80 USD with code blushingbme!!

With a color range that includes soft, romantic pinks, vibrant oranges, intense plums, and even some bold black hues, these balms are sure to spark your creativity! On the lips, these tinted balms are luxuriously silky and hydrating! Although they are sheer, I find that the color lasts for quite some time. They also wear evenly, but do tend to cling to dry patches. I recommend using a lip scrub (I like this one from Treat Beauty) to polish your pout prior to application so that your lips are smooth, plump, and good to go!

To help you find the perfect shade, I have swatched my collection!
From left to right: Bordeaux; Cheeky; Coral Me Happy; Cranbaby; Doll Baby; Kiss Kiss; Orange You Glad; Perfectly Plum; Rebel; Strut; Sweet Lips; Tart; Token


Which Parlo Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm is your favorite?
*Some of the Parlo Cosmetics products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.
*Some of the Parlo Cosmetics products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.



No comments