Glory Boon is a small batch company with tremendous creativity! Not are their high quality products all natural and cruelty free, but they are also quite affordable. With a team of artistic individuals who believe in creating beauty from natural, raw ingredients, made locally with love.

All Natural Highlight in Sol
If you are looking for a ridiculously gorgeous glow, this is the highlighter for you! Sol is a stunning, champagne-colored highlight that creates the most radiant, reflective shimmer on the skin! This richly pigmented powder is creamy to the touch and beautifully accentuates the high points of the face. For effortless application, simply sweep this powder across your cheekbones with a brush or your fingertips to illuminate your skin with a natural, healthy glow.

All Natural Bronzer in Laguna
With similar creaminess and pigmentation to Sol, this gorgeous powder imparts a healthy, sun-kissed glow that you can wear all year round! There is a striking golden shimmer that gives this bronzer a beautiful, warm radiance. This smooth, finely milled powder blends with such ease! I like to use a fluffy brush to blend Laguna on my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose for a truly gorgeous glow!
Sol and Laguna also make great eye shadows! However, my one complaint with these powders is the scent. They have an aroma that is reminiscent of cheap, expired cosmetics. I think it may have to do with the addition of iron oxide, but I am just not a huge fan of the scent that I get upon application. It dissipates in no time, so it's certainly not a deal breaker!
From top to bottom: Lip & Cheek Tint in Parasol; Lip Gloss in Starfish; Lip Gloss in Mermaid Kisses; Bronzer in Laguna; and Highlight in Sol
All Natural Lip & Cheek Tint in Parasol
This luxuriously silky balm has the most gorgeous, sheer strawberry hue! There is also an almost undetectable iridescence that adds a bit of dimension and interest to the lips. The formulation is quite hydrating and the $5 USD price tag is outstanding! While I have really been enjoying Parasol as a lip balm, it really didn't work for me as a blush. It's just too subtle to have any real impact on the cheeks. Even without any foundation on, this tint just isn't pigmented enough for me to want to reach for it over my most beloved cream blushes.
All Natural Lip Glosses in Mermaid Kisses & Starfish
These lippies are going to rock your world! They are luxuriously creamy and perfectly saturated with pigment. The formulation is gorgeous and unlike anything that I have tried before! It is very much like a hybrid between a liquid lipstick and a gloss. One coat and you are left with a completely opaque, semi-glossy finish that literally lasts for hours! Mermaid Kisses is a beautiful mauve pink and Starfish is stunning dusty coral.
Glory Boon just added four Mineral Blushes to their Passport to Paradise collection and I am so excited to test them out!
Wearing Mermaid Kisses Lip Gloss
Glory Boon is definitely a brand to get to know!! The quality and inventiveness of their product line is exceptional!! I enjoy green beauty brands that are truly inventive and keep me on the edge of my seat, anxiously awaiting new releases! I can't wait to see what's next!
Have you tried anything from Glory Boon? What GB product should I review next?






No comments