Here is a quick makeup look featuring these amazing products from my first Parlo Cosmetics haul!

To say that I am blown away by Parlo Cosmetics is an understatement! I can't even properly convey how impressed I am with these high quality, incredibly affordable goodies!

Master Fix in Bare Ivory
Searching for an organic cream concealer that is perfect when you're on the go and highlights like a champion? Check out Master Fix! The silky texture of this product allows it to melt beautifully into the skin and it remains creaseless on me throughout the day!
From left to right: Blush in Pretty, Pretty Princess; Eye Shadow in Under the Break; Master Fix in Bare Ivory; and Tinted Lip Balm in Strut
Natural Mineral Blush in Pretty, Pretty Princess
This is blush is insanely pigmented and blends with such ease! It is a glamorous, girly pink that really gives life to the face. I apply this blush to the apples of my cheeks using the same powder brush that I used for bronzer. Because it has a silvery sparkle, I don't feel the need to wear a highlighter.
Natural Mineral Eye Shadow in Under the Break
This loose mineral eye shadow is amazing! One swipe and this gorgeous pigment glides on smoothly without any streaks. Adding a little water makes it easy to use these shadows as vibrant liners too!Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Strut
This luxuriously silky balm has the most gorgeous cool-toned mauve hue. There is also a bit of shimmer that adds a bit of dimension and interest to the lips. The formulation is also quite hydrating and the wear time is amazing! I just apply it straight from the tube and out the door I go!
I also received the Whipped Shave Cream in Pink Lemonade. Not only is the lemon-raspberry scent sweet and delicious, but the inclusion of hydrating oils makes this cream so luxurious and moisturizing! It's perfect for getting a close shave on those silky-soft summer legs!
Code blushingbme saves you at checkout on all Parlo Cosmetics products!
Have you tried anything from Parlo?
*The Parlo Cosmetics products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.





No comments