This month's 5 Product Face in 5 Minutes incorporates some amazing hot pinks to embrace the final days of summer! I have been applying a small amount of Mahalo's Rare Indigo Beauty Balm as the first step in my routine to moisturize my skin and prime for these 5 products! I just hit the bottom of my Indigo Balm jar yesterday...Eeks!

Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
This cream can be used as both a foundation and a concealer because the coverage builds up so flawlessly! This cream is heat-resistant and water-resistant with SPF 25, which makes it perfect for summer! I also love that while it provides full coverage, it still has a natural finish that gives the skin a beautifully airbrushed look! I like to apply a very thin layer all over my face using a buffing brush and then go back in with my finger to tap a little extra product underneath my eyes to conceal.
(2 minutes)

Lily Lolo Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo
I use these silky, weightless powders to give my skin a beautiful glow! I use a fluffy brush to blend the bronze shade onto my temples, around my hairline, and lightly across the bridge of my nose. I also like to subtly contour to accentuate my cheekbones. I then top my cheekbones with the highlighting shade.
(1 minute)

Glory Boon Passport to Paradise Mineral Blush in Tropical Vibes
This is blush is insanely pigmented and blends with such ease! It is a vibrant, hot pink that really gives life to the face. I use a very small amount and a light hand to apply this blush to the apples of my cheeks using the same powder brush that I use for bronzer.
(30 seconds)

W3ll People Expressionist Mascara in Blue
The color of this mascara is not as vibrant as it is in the tube, but it brightens the eyes in a way that adds interest to the face. I will often apply this on top of my Lily Lolo mascara to create a sultry dark blue that is perfect for nighttime.
(1 minute)
FitGlow Beauty Good Gloss in Liv
This shear gloss is great for when you want that high shine look with just a hint of color! The formula is ultra glossy and nourishing without being sticky or gloopy. It also smells great! Liv is a girly, cool-toned pink the I apply straight from the tube before running out the door.
(30 seconds)
That's it! Natural beauty enhanced with natural products in no time!


looks amazing! (I am not sure why I keep showing up as legal resources, that is definitely not my name!) :/
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! <3
ReplyDelete