If you are a lipstick lover like myself, your collection is probably overwhelmed with gorgeous pinks! This girly hue is universally flattering and can range from being soft and romantic to vibrant and edgy!
Here are a few of my favorites!


From left to right - 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipstick in Foxglove; Axiology Lipstick in The Goodness; FitGlow Beauty Lipstick in Mae; Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Blossom Lady; Lily Lolo Lipstick in Temptation; RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Demure; and Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Desire.
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipstick in Foxglove
Foxglove is a rosy pink with a hint of brownish, mauve that is the most perfect sassy neutral shade! 100% Pure's formulation is divine! Not only is this the creamiest lipstick in my entire lineup, but it is super moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy on the lips. It is also packed with nourishing antioxidants and the pigmentation is stunning!
This is such a unique color! The Goodness is a lovely blush pink with a silver shimmer suspended throughout. Its beautiful, iridescent finish provides a subtle radiance that adds a bit of interest and dimension to the lips. Filled with clean, nourishing ingredients, these high-quality lipsticks are silky and moisturizing.
FitGlow Beauty Lipstick in Mae
Mae is a vibrant, yet romantic, cool-toned pink. With a formulation that is similar to 100% Pure's Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipsticks, FitGlow's lineup of lippies is addictive! They melt into the lips in such a way that makes them very comfortable to wear and super long-lasting! Try one and you'll be hooked!
Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Blossom Lady
If you are looking for an effortless, muted pink that is perfect for everyday wear, check out Blossom Lady! Ilia's Lip Conditioners are like lipstick/balm hybrids. Their texture is silky-smooth and the natural their sheer formulation gives the lips a lovely, soft sheen.
Lily Lolo Lipstick in Temptation
This is the newest addition to my lipstick collection and I am completely smitten with it! Temptation is described as a cool, bubble-gum pink. The formulation is comfortably creamy and the pigmentation is rich and vibrant. I find that this flirty pink flatters my fair, cool-toned complexion beautifully!
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Demure
Unlike products that are marketed for both the lips and cheeks, but really only look good on one or the other, Lip2Cheeks are seriously stunning as lipsticks and blushes! Demure is a soft, rosy hue and although its coconut oil-based formulation doesn't last quite as long as its pink peers, it blends flawlessly onto the lips. This color is so alluring and classic! Love it!
Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Desire
Desire has a gorgeous pink hue with a touch of coral that instantly brightens the face. Although this shade is slightly warm-toned, it is neutral enough to compliment a variety of skin tones. The texture of this lipstick is quite firm and it will tug at the lips if it isn't warmed up a bit. Once applied, this lipstick has a smooth, silky texture that leaves the lips feeling nicely moisturized. It is so comfortable to wear that I often forget that I have it on. It has excellent pigmentation and staying power, and an understated glossy finish that doesn't feel sticky or cakey. There is also a subtle fruity scent that I just adore!
What are your favorite pink lipsticks? Am I missing any gems from my collection?








I love Ilia's blossom lady but I hate how quickly they disappear from the lips, they just do not stay on :/ so sad and I love it and the more coral shade "Shell shock" unfortunately their lipstick colours do not work as well. such a shame...
ReplyDeleteOh no! I've never had an issue with the wear time of Ilia's Tinted Lip Conditioners, but maybe you could try a lip liner! Jane Iredale makes some amazing lip liners that really extend the life of my lipstick! You could also try tapping a small amount of translucent powder on top of the Lip Conditioners to lock them onto the lips. I hope that helps! <3
ReplyDelete