There is something so flattering and flirty about glossy lips! That is, of course, until the wind blows and all of your hair gets adhered to your mouth. Bleh! Nevertheless, if you are in the market for a gorgeous gloss, check out the Lip Polishes from Parlo Cosmetics! Not only are they ridiculously pigmented and made from all natural ingredients, but they are also just $4.80 USD with code blushingbme!!


From top to bottom: Prove It, Glow, & Bahama Mama
On the lips, these polishes are ultra glossy and hydrating! The texture is almost velvety, which I adore! Definitely no sticky gloopiness here!
Don't forget that code blushingbme saves you 20% at Parlo Cosmetics!
Which Parlo Cosmetics Lip Polish is your favorite?
*Some of the Parlo Cosmetics products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.
*Some of the Parlo Cosmetics products featured in this post are affiliate samples. As always, however, I have presented my 100% honest opinion. I cannot, nor will I ever, accept compensation in exchange for a positive review.







These look so pretty on you! I'm not sure which I like more to be honest. You look great in all of them. :D I think I'd look best in Bahama Mama, but they're all stunning.
ReplyDeletewww.greenify-me.com
Thank you so much, Ariana! I'm sure that you'd look wonderful in all three! <3
ReplyDelete