Everyone wants to shine like a glittery disco ball in the summer sun, right? Ok, well, maybe more like a sun-kissed goddess, but it's easy to go overboard when there are so many gorgeous highlighters available on the green beauty market. To help you find the product that will provide you with the perfect, radiant glow, I have swatched my collection! Below is an assortment of luminous creams and powders, as well as a liquid, with varying hues, opacities, finishes, and degrees of shimmer. Enjoy getting your glow on!

Au Naturale Cosmetics - Rose Gold Organic Creme Highlighter Stick
This highlighter is an incredibly pigmented rose-gold color that can double as a beautiful, warm-toned blush on fair to light complexions. I also find that there is a natural, bronze radiance to this cream that makes it perfect for creating a sun-kissed look.
Ilia Beauty - Polka Dots & Moonbeams
While this stick highlighter is not as creamy as its companions (I suggest applying with your fingers as the warmth of your touch really helps this product melt into the skin), it provides a stunning, champagne glow! If you are looking for a subtle highlight that is understated enough for an office setting, I think that this is the product for you. Its pale, metallic sheen enhances my complexion without making it obvious that I have doused myself in glow-enhancing goodies.
Modern Minerals Makeup - Modern Moonstone
The texture of this highlighter is gorgeous!! It is ultra creamy, but sets to a lovely powder finish. Perhaps what I like most about this softly lit shade is that it provides a natural, healthy radiance that doesn't emphasize my pores or any sort of texture on my skin. I haven't tried much from Modern Minerals, but I am so impressed!
I can't say enough about this holy grail highlighter!! If you have been searching for the perfect dewy glow, look no further! Living Luminizer is a sheer, pearly highlighter that provides an absolutely beautiful lit from within radiance. This little pot of magic packs a punch, so beware that a little goes a long way!
RMS Beauty - Master Mixer
I am in love with this game changing, rose gold pot of amazingness! It is truly unique in the way that it beautifully transforms whatever it is mixed with. The gold shimmer provides a sophisticated iridescence to the skin. Additionally, while this hue creates a warm, luminous glow that gives life to my pale complexion, it will also look stunning on darker skin tones. Check out my full review here.
W3ll People - Bio Brightener Stick
This highly portable luminizing stick is ridiculously creamy! The satiny texture is smooth and luxurious, allowing this product to melt easily into the skin. The gold shimmer provides a stunning iridescence that imparts luminous, healthy glow without being the least bit glittery.
Liquid
100% Pure - All Over Glow: Lightly Sun Kissed
This product is great to add to foundations and body lotions for a soft bit of shimmer. It can also be applied directly for a more intense golden glow. The bronze undertone of this liquid makes it perfect for achieving a sun-kissed look and the formulation is such that it sets nicely without being greasy or tacky. There is also a Deeply Sun Kissed version of this highlighter available for a richer bronze glow.
Powders
Kide Cosmetics - Y Gold Highlighter
I use a big fluffy brush and a delicate hand to set my entire face with this stunning powder. I also concentrate some product on the tops of my cheekbones, underneath the arches of my eyebrows, and at the inner corners of my eyes. The gold-toned shimmer of this highlighter provides warmth to the skin and the addition of diamond powder naturally illuminates for a lit-from-within radiance. Check out my full review of this product here.
Silk Naturals - Fluff
If you want a seriously impactful glow, this is the highlighter for you! Fluff is a very light, neutral pink with a hint of gold. It takes very little product to end up shimmering like a glitter bomb just exploded, so use this beautiful mineral powder sparingly.


Swatches in indirect (top) & direct sunlight (bottom). From left to right: 100% Pure Lightly Sun Kissed / Au Naturale Rose Gold / Ilia Beauty Polka Dots & Moonbeams / Kide Y Gold / Modern Minerals Modern Moonstone / RMS Beauty Living Luminizer / RMS Beauty Master Mixer / Silk Naturals Fluff / W3ll People Bio Brightener
Do you have a favorite highlighter?

You got them all! I love the RMS line as well as Well People's bio brightener, they are amazing. Recently I feel in love with Modern Minerals Moonstone, it is to die for! I also splurged in Kide but for some reason am not that impressed...I guess for that price I expected more and it is a very light pigment I find.
ReplyDeleteYes!! Modern Minerals Moonstone is amazing! I also agree with you on the price of the Kide powders being too steep. However, I do enjoy the Y Gold Highlighting powder and use it all of the time! I like to think of it as a clean version of an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. I don't get that Jaclyn Hill glow, but it creates a soft, radiant effect that diffuses the light in a way that compliments my skin <3
ReplyDelete