The green beauty industry is so innovative and progressive that each brand is constantly launching something new and creative. Therefore, it’s no surprise that beauty lovers are always testing out new goodies and switching from one beloved product to another. I, myself, have new favorites quite regularly. However, there is one product that I have used consistently for the last 4 months and while it has appeared in previous posts, I haven't given it the acclamation that it deserves!
To achieve a flawless complexion with a healthy, sun-kissed glow, check out Vapour Organic Beauty's Stratus Luminous Instant Skin Perfector! You will be surprised by how much of a difference this perfector makes! After moisturizing, I prep my skin by applying this straight from the stick to my forehead, chin, and nose. I then use my fingertips to tap the product into my skin to fill in any unhappy pores and create a nice, smooth canvas. You can also use your fingertips to add a touch of this product to your eyelids to help prime for shadow. I find that it works well to prevent creasing and enhances the color intensity of shadows.

Not only does this perfector act as an amazing primer that evens out texture and diffuses fine lines, it also increases the longevity of my makeup and adds a soft luminosity. I use shade 902 to balance out any redness and create a subtle radiance, but there are two additional shades that will beautifully suit medium and dark skin tones.
Before I tried this perfector, I struggled with how to make my skin look soft and lit-from-within. While my favorite highlighters (RMS Beauty Living Luminizer & Master Mixer) add the perfect glow, they tend to emphasize imperfections. However, using this product before foundation really smooths out the skin and creates a gorgeous, pore-less finish.

This perfector is also quite hydrating and I find that it applies wonderfully after moisturizer. It has a balmy texture that is a bit tacky, so having moisturizer on the skin provides just enough slip for this product to glide on with ease. Just apply your foundation on top of this perfector as you normally would and be prepared to fall in love with your luminous, smooth skin!
Have you tried Vapour's Stratus Luminous Instant Skin Perfector?

Nice review! I have a full sized bottle of the liquid version of this, and I've also tried a sample of the stick version. I love the stuff, though it literally smells like dirt. I'm used to it now, though. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! It's so true! It does have a very...earthy scent :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you like the liquid version?
It's nice, it's very easy to apply. The only issue I've found is that the pump doesn't always dispense a consistent amount so sometimes I have to use several pumps while other times all I need is one.
DeleteThat's odd! Maybe it's clogged?? I would like to do a comparison of the liquid and stick Perfectors. I'm curious to know if there are differences in performance. Have a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteHi nice reading your ppost
ReplyDelete