Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

New RMS Beauty Purchases

RMS Beauty is a cult favorite of green beauty lovers everywhere and I am certainly no exception! In fact, my first purchase after officially deciding to clean up my makeup stash was the brand's best-selling Living Luminizer

I am a huge fan of the versatility that you get with RMS Beauty's entire line of products. Not only are these coconut oil-based creams packed with amazing ingredients that deeply nourish the skin, but their quality is exceptional! 

The brand's vast color selection always catches my eye and so I have recently made some additions to my collection!


RMS Beauty Review

Lip2Cheek in Demure

Unlike products that are marketed for both the lips and cheeks, but really only look good on one or the other, Lip2Cheeks are seriously stunning as lipsticks and blushes! Demure is a romantic, cool-toned pink that gives the cheeks a flirty flush of color and the lips a soft, rosy hue. Because they aren't cakey or drying, Lip2Cheeks melt into the skin flawlessly and blend with such ease!

Contour Bronze

RMS recently released Contour Bronze to naturally define and sculpt the face. This rich, neutral brown is beautifully balanced such that it is neither too warm-toned nor too cool-toned. It blends seamlessly into the skin and helps create a sense of depth and dimension that lifts the face. Similar to the Buriti Bronzer, this cream has a beautiful shimmer that also adds a subtle radiance.
Swatches of RMS Beauty Contour Bronze and Buriti Bronzer
Contour Bronze (left) & Buriti Bronzer (right)

Lip Shine in Honest

This Lip Shine is so luxuriously creamy! Honest is a gorgeous nude rose that is perfectly saturated with pigment. I do find that I have to reapply this cream fairly often to maintain the glossy shine, but my lips remain plump and moisturized even after the product has worn off.

Swatches of RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Demure, Lip Polish in Honest, and Contour Bronze
From top to bottom: Honest, Contour Bronze & Demure

Nail Polish in Magnetic

This is hands down the best nail polish that I have ever tried!! Mimicking the hue of RMS's Magnetic Cream Eye Shadow, this silvery polish has a hint of mauve that gives it a very classic, sophisticated feel. Its luxuriously smooth consistency allows it to glide onto the nails without leaving any streaks and the staying power is wonderful! 

RMS Beauty Magnetic Nail Polish

This polish is free from Petrochemicals, Parabens, DPB, TPHP, Toluene, Camphor, Xylene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Animal Products


What are your favorite RMS Beauty products?

2 comments

  1. I'm also a fan of Living Luminizer. The only other RMS product I've tried is the lip shine in the same shade! I got mine in the Birchbox New Naturals box. I agree that the lip shine isn't super long lasting, but it does have a lovely color and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living Luminizer is such an amazing product! It's definitely a staple in my makeup bag! Master Mixer is also outstanding if you are looking for a more subdued highlight <3

    ReplyDelete