Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and I thought I’d put together a list of luxurious, all-natural gift ideas to help you pamper your mom on her special day.

Woodlot Recharge Package ($59)


Woodlot Recharge Package

This beautiful set from Woodlot contains a coconut wax candle (13.5 oz) , nourishing soap bar (5 oz), and mineral bath soaks (16 oz). The Recharge scent is fresh blend of rosemary and peppermint. My grandmother is a candle lover, but never strays from her most beloved brand. I think that this set will be the perfect thing to introduce her to a luxurious, clean alternative. 

Detox Your Beauty Spring Box ($129)


 Detox Your Beauty Spring Box

This box of goodies is packed with green beauty staples! If you have been encouraging your mom to adopt a natural beauty regimen or if your mom is already a lover of all things clean beauty, this box is the perfect gift! Included in this set are 8 favorites of The Detox Market and Cafe Gratitude:


This moisturizing scrub contains walnut shell powder, which I adore! I haven't personally tested this product, but it seems to get glowing reviews. 


This pure vegetable soap is enriched with shea butter and palm oil for hydrated, silky skin.


Containing sea salt and wild harvested seaweed, this detoxifying treatment nourishes and revitalizes the skin. 


Pai is a wonderful skincare brand and this cleanser will quickly become a regular part of your mom's routine. There is an exfoliating muslin cloth included to gently buff the skin with this nourishing cleanser. 


Rich in minerals, this mask will leave your mom's skin beautifully refreshed.


I use this Konjac sponge with Tata Harper's Nourishing Oil Cleanser (also a great gift!) and it works wonders for gently removing makeup and any buildup in my pores.


Organic vanilla and jasmine extracts give this luxurious oil a delicious scent that your mom is sure to love!


This loose teas is filled with antioxidants and immune-boosting ingredients that help with overall health and wellness.


Kjaer Weis Essential Duo or Trio ($80 / $130)

Kjaer Weis Gift Sets
You cannot go wrong with Kjaer Weis! If your mom enjoys makeup, she will fall in love these luxurious, highly pigmented  products! There are several duo sets available that each include an eye shadow and lip tint. The trio sets also come with a stunning cream blush (check out my review here). 


Josh Rosebrook Nourish Lift Trio ($69)


Josh Rosebrook Nourish Lift Trio
I recently reviewed Lift and I am addicted to the weightless volume that it adds to my hair (check out my review here). This trio is sure to leave your mom's hair commercial ready in no time!


I find Tata Harper products to be incredibly effective at leaving my skin balanced, supple, and glowing. This kit is jam packed with trial-sized face and body products for your mom to test out.


I hope this guide helps you find the perfect, healthy gift for your mom!

Happy Mother's Day!

*All photographs are from their respective brand websites

No comments