
As someone with short lashes that clump together easily, this mascara works wonders to lengthen and define each lash! The formulation is smooth and highly pigmented, with just enough tackiness to coat the lashes thoroughly for a bold, full effect. I also find this mascara to be quite conditioning. Having used it for about two months now, my lashes feel silkier than ever!
I tend to prefer wire brushes to molded ones, but this wand is the exception. The tapered, rubber brush has a beautiful shape that reaches the shorter lashes at the inner corners of the eyes, while building up volume at the lash line. The shape of this brush also allows for more precise application on the lower lashes. When I first started using this mascara, I noticed that adding too much product to my lower lashes caused a bit of flaking throughout the day. However, now that I am familiar with this mascara, I find that it wears wonderfully throughout the day without any smudging or flaking. This formula also melts off easily with standard makeup removers and oils.

Overall, I am incredibly impressed with this mascara and would repurchase it in the future! The formula/brush combination creates natural, fluffy lashes that never clump together or look spidery. It also defines and separates the lashes very well with volume that builds up beautifully with each additional coat. I find that curling my lashes before applying this mascara provides an even more stunning, eye-opening effect!
Have you tried W3ll People Expressionist Mascara?
Ingredients: Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Beeswax*, copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Caster Isostearate, Beeswax Succinate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geraniol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla**, Orange Oil**, [+/- CI 77499 (Iron Oxide)] * Ingredient from Organic Farming **Eco Certified


No comments