Reviews

Reviews
Reviews

Favorites

Favorites
Favorites

Knowledge Series

Knowledge Series
Knowledge Series

10 Under $20 - Natural Beauty Products that you will Love

Life is expensive! While luxurious green beauty products are a serious guilty pleasure of mine, there are countless amazing, natural products that won’t break the bank! Here are ten of my favorite indulgences that are each $20 or less:


Acure Organics Cell Stimulating Body Wash

$9.99 for 8 fl. oz. (236 ml)

This body wash has a light almond scent and lathers like a champion! It is also quite moisturizing and never leaves my skin feeling stripped or dehydrated.

Acure Organics Dry Shampoo

$9.99 for 1.7 oz (48 g)

For those days when your hair needs a quick pick-me-up, this dry shampoo absorbs excess oil and adds plenty of volume. It is also moisturizing due to the addition of argan stem cells and CoQ10. 

100% Pure Nourishing Body Creams

$19.00 for 8 fl. oz. (236 ml)

100% Pure's Body Cream is a great everyday basic for my notoriously dry skin. It has a silky, smooth texture and doesn't leave me feeling like a grease ball. I am currently enjoying the Honey Almond scent, but there are several to choose from.


Weleda Skin Food

$12.50 for 1 fl. oz (30 ml) or $19.00 2.5 fl. oz. (75 ml)

This product is a life-saver for dry, dehydrated skin! With a sweet almond scent, this luxurious cream is packed with fatty acids that create the perfect barrier to keep any areas of rough skin perfectly smooth and moisturized. I also enjoy thinning this cream out with a toner or a less viscous lotion and using it as a facial moisturizer.


Raw Elements Tinted Facial Moisturizer

$17.99 for 1.8 oz. (53 ml)

To protect your face from the sun's rays, this product is fabulous! It provides a sheer tint that will suit most skin tones due to how it adjusts as it absorbs into the skin. While this sunscreen is a bit greasy upon first application, it sinks into the skin nicely after a few minutes. 

Alima Pure Natural Definition Eye Pencils

$18.00 for 0.04 oz (1.14 g)

These pencils are highly pigmented and glide on without any tugging or skipping. I use the color Paper, a soft white, along my waterline for a bright, eyeopening effect.

Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadows

$14.00 for 0.06 oz. (1.75 g)

These loose mineral eyeshadows blend with such ease! One swipe and these intense pigments glide on smoothly without any streaks. I am currently obsessed with Chai, a stunning, pale rose gold. Alima Pure also offers these eyeshadows in Pearluster and Satin Matte finishes for the same price.

Lily Lolo Mascara

$19.50 for 0.23 oz. (7 ml)

I am still testing out this mascara, but I am quite impressed! It seems to add a bit more volume than my beloved W3ll People Expressionist Mascara (review here), but lengthens and separates just as effectively. Look out for a full review coming soon!

Lily Lolo Pressed Mineral Blush

$20.00 for 0.14 oz (4 g)

These blushes are richly pigmented and blend beautifully! I also find that they are versatile in how easy they are to build up. A light sweep across the cheeks provides a sheer, natural flush, but a layered application will give you an intense pop of color. These gorgeous blushes are also available as loose powders ($18 for 3 g). 

W3ll People Nudist Colorbalms

$15.75 for 0.375 oz (10 g)

I previously reviewed this Colorbalm in No. 7 (check out my post here), but there are several other gorgeous hues to choose from. These tinted balms provide a subtle wash of color and the addition of peppermint oil makes for a refreshing tingle upon application. The formulation is also quite hydrating, so your lips will stay plump and moisturized all day long!


What are your under $20 faves?

4 comments

  1. Great post! I'm also a fan of Acure products. I like their Stem Cell Shampoo & Conditioner in Pure Mint + Echinacea, as well as their Brightening Facial Scrub (all are $9.99). I also like Avalon Organics Cream Shave in Aloe Unscented, which is $7.99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah! I haven't tried the Avalon Organics Cream Shave yet, but it sounds great! On another note, your blog looks amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, I appreciate it! Your blog is amazing as well, I'm glad I found it. :)

    ReplyDelete